At Pratt & Associates, we provide full legal counsel for common interest developments, homeowners associations (“HOA’s”), condominiums, townhome developments, cooperatives, or other planned communities.
We provide legal counsel for all aspects of forming, governing and running a common interest development, including:
- Drafting and revisions of governing documents
- HOA board advice and counsel
- CC&R interpretation
- Elections advice
- HOA assessment enforcement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), mediation, arbitration
- Collections and liens
- Contract Review, Drafting, and Negotiation
- Construction defect litigation
- Insurance-related legal advice and claims
- We take pride in being readily available to our homeowner association clients for everything from quick legal advice to complex litigation, and everything in between.
"I am pleased to recommend the law firm of Sharon Pratt and Associates based on our experiences over the past 8 years. Sharon has always responded to my requests in a timely and professional manner. These request have included rewriting our original governing documents, reviewing vendor contracts, and working with us to get Comcast to come into our community.(no small task)"
Dave Clark, President, De Anza Oaks HOA
This testimonial does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.